- "Burrito Sized" Flour Tortillas
- Cranberry Sauce (left over or use a 14 oz can of whole cranberry sauce)
- A few thick slices of White Cheddar Cheese
- Chopped Green Onions
- Preheat your indoor skillet/griddle to medium-high heat.
- Apply a small amount of butter of cooking spray.
- Lay out your flour tortillas.
- Place the turkey across the bottom half of each tortilla.
- Add a few tablespoons of cranberry sauce, a few slices of cheese and a few chopped green onions to each one.
- Fold the top part down to cover the bottom portion.
- Place each quesadilla in your skillet one at a time.
- Brown on both sides (about 4 minutes or so each side).
- Remove once browned up and slice in half (to give you two quesadillas).
- Repeat with your other tortillas.